Satisfaction Guaranteed

I had to get your attention somehow...

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Whaddaya think?

One and a half posts down. About to break my previous record which I believe was 4 posts on one blog. Wow, inspirational.

I think I'm never getting married. And not because I can't. Because I don't want to. Or won't want to. I mean I am 25 years old, right? Shouldn't I be feeling some sort of nesting/maternal instincts or something? I don't. I suppose I better not base my facts on my friends. Like the ones who have already been married at least once and most divorced at least once and with at least one kid so far. Am I the exception or are they the freaks??? I'm going to assume it is them. No offense if they read this.

I guess that is why my friends say I act like a guy. As far as relationships go at least. Obviously (to some people I suppose) not anatomically! So when I give you my phone #, don't call me the next day... I'm sorry...that is too soon. Wait-PLEASE-wait at least 2 days. I won't be waiting by the phone, don't worry. And don't be surprised if I get tired of you after you show interest. Can't help it. Well, maybe I can help it but is the chase not the best part? I mean, really? While I'm laying out the rules, I should mention that I don't get jealous. Plain and simple. Not worth my time. Sex and fun...worth my time. Jealousy and stuff...not worth anyone's time.

To round this random post off, I am watching South Park and they have these clips of real pets as a fake TV show (hard to explain). Point being, these animals are adorable!!

I will end with a quote from Family Guy: "Lifetime...television for idiots."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home