Satisfaction Guaranteed

I had to get your attention somehow...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Alive & Kicking

I seem to have forgotten just how un-funny Saturday Night Live can be. It's really sad that of all the garbage on the tele right now, the best I could find was SNL. I'm not picky either. But hey, when sitting at home on a friday night, one probably should not complain too much.

I always feel like I've got somethin to say and when I try to write stuff I can't come up with jack.

So I could write some brilliant social commentary. Or suggest ways to save the rainforest. Perhaps I could make witty political banter with myself. Not like anyone is going to read this anyway...suppose I will just ramble a bit.

At 25 and almost 1/2 years old, I have no bloody idea what to do with myself. And I don't care. Don't tell anyone cause then I'd get tagged with some nice labels like "slacker" or "waste of space" or something lovely like that. Did I mention the fact that I have a Bachelor degree in Psychology? Cause sometimes I really forget that fact. I'm obviously not using it to the best of my ability.

Oh, and living in the great state of Kansas is spectacular. Seriously. No, I mean it. Really. Okay I'm lying. Through my teeth. But enough about my situation. Here is a picture of my dog...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home